Hake fillets with tomato relish
This light, summer dish is the perfect weeknight meal and it's good for the waistline.
6 pieces of hake
3 onions, chopped
3 tomatoes, chopped
250ml tomato sauce
80ml Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Sauté the onions and tomatoes till tender.
2. Add the rest of the ingredients to the mix and cook for five minutes. Add Maizena to thicken if necessary.
1. Brush the fish fillets with olive oil and season.
2. Bake in the oven at 180ºC for about 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily and is golden brown on top.
3. Spoon the relish over the fish and serve with a side salad.