The kids will love this great family meal.
12 cream crackers
2 heaped tsp Dijon mustard
500g beef mince
1 heaped tbsp dried oregano
1 large egg
Salt and black pepper
1 bunch parsley, chopped
1. Wrap the crackers in a tea towel and smash up until fine, breaking up any big bits with your hands.
2. Add to a mixing bowl with the mustard, mince, chopped parsley and oregano.
3. Add the egg and add a good pinch of salt and pepper.
4. With clean hands scrunch and mix up well. Then, divide into four large balls.
5. With wet hands, divide each large ball into six and roll into little meatballs – you should end up with 24.
6. Drizzle with olive oil and move them around to make sure they’re well coated.
7. Put on a plate, cover and place in the fridge until needed
8. Heat a large frying pan and add some olive oil and then your meatballs.
9. Stir them around and cook for 8–10 minutes until golden (check they’re cooked by opening one up – they should not be pink inside).
10. Serve with mash, gravy, peas and carrots.