Here's a tasty weeknight meal to add to your meal plan.
8 chicken portions
150g dried apricots, soaked in water
200ml tomato sauce
30ml Worcester sauce
1. Heat the oil and brown the chicken pieces.
2. Put into a baking dish and add the drained apricots and raisins.
3. Mix all the remaining ingredients together and pour over the chicken.
4. Cover with foil and bake in a pre-heated oven 190ºC for 20 minutes.
5. Uncover and bake for a further 15 minutes until the sauce thickens.
6. Serve with rice and roasted vegetables or salad.