Muffins are perfect for lunchboxes or an after-school snack. Plus you can freeze them so you always have some in the house.
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
2 tsp baking powder
¼ tsp salt
2 cups bran flour
1 cup milk
2½ cups fresh or frozen blueberries
1. Heat oven to 180ºC.
2. Grease 18 regular-size muffin cups (or 12 large size muffins).
3. In bowl, mix butter and sugar until smooth.
4. Add eggs one at a time, beating after each.
5. Beat in vanilla, baking powder and salt.
6. Fold in the flour and the milk.
7. Fold in blueberries and stir gently to combine the mixture
8. Spoon into muffin cups and bake 15 to 20 minutes, until golden brown and springy to touch.