Green bean, bacon and potato salad
500g baby potatoes
250g green beans
8 rashers of bacon, diced and fried until crisp
1 red pepper, diced
1. Boil the baby potatoes in salted water until tender but do not overcook them or they will start to fall apart.
2. Blanch the green beans and fry the bacon until crispy.
3. Once the potatoes have cooled down, cut them in half.
4. Add all the ingredients together in a bowl and sprinkle with red pepper.
5. Season with fresh herbs, salt and pepper and a little salad dressing if you like.