Add a little spice to your week with this deliciously easy tandoori chicken recipe. Serve with poppadoms, savoury pancakes or wraps.
500g chicken breast
30ml tandoori paste
Lettuce, cucumber, tomato (optional)
1. In a bowl use 300ml of natural yoghurt and add the tandoori paste.
2. Cut the chicken into strips and marinate with the mixture.
3. On a medium heat fry the chicken for five to seven minutes until it is cooked through.
4. Cook the poppadoms or wraps in the microwave as per the packet instructions.
5. Divide the chicken between the poppadoms/wraps, top with salad ingredients, a dollop of the remaining yoghurt and coriander and serve.