Spicy chicken kebabs
Because these kebabs have a bit of zing, they're delicious with salad ingredients and plain yoghurt or sour cream.
1 tbsp ground coriander
1 medium onion, halved
2 cloves garlic, chopped
4 tbsp sunflower oil
1 tsp chilli powder
2 tsp turmeric
4 tbsp sweet soy sauce
500 grams boneless chicken breasts
Skewers (soaked in water over night)
1. Blitz marinade ingredients in a blender until smooth
2. Dice chicken into 1.5cm cubes and marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Thread marinated chicken onto skewers.
4. Cook over medium coals or on a hot griddle pan until slightly charred and cooked through.
5. Serve with rotis and salad.