French bread pizzas
The kids will love this weekend supper!
2 French loaves
1 onion, sliced
100g cheddar cheese, grated
50g feta cheese
8 bacon rashers
Handful baby tomatoes, halved
Handful of mushrooms, sliced
1. Cut each French loaf into four slices so that you have eight long rolls.
2. Grill the bacon in the oven until golden and crispy.
3. Sauté the onions, garlic and mushrooms for five minutes until soft and add the tomatoes towards the end to soften.
4. Butter the French loaf and spread with the mushrooms, tomatoes and onions.
5. Lay the bacon on top and sprinkle with the cheddar and feta cheese.
6. Grill for five minutes until the cheese has melted.