Butternut, cheese and rosemary quiche
This is so good with a crisp green salad.
1 roll puff pastry
2 large eggs
1/3 cup cream or full cream milk
1 small butternut, peel, seeded and cut into cubes
½ cup cheese, grated
1 tbsp dried rosemary
1. Toss butternut cubes in oil and place in a single layer in an ovenproof dish. Sprinkle with salt and rosemary and roast in an 180ºC oven until tender (about 20 minutes).
2. Remove from the oven and keep warm.
3. Press the pastry into a greased ovenproof quiche dish and bake for seven minutes until golden. Whisk together milk/cream and eggs in a bowl.
4. When the crust is done, add the butternut cubes and cheese, pour over the egg mix and sprinkle with rosemary.
5. Bake on a rack in the middle of the oven for 15 minutes. Then reduce the heat to 175ºC and bake for a further 10 minutes.