An easy way to make tasty risotto for the family. You can try this recipe too.
1½ cup arborio risotto rice
4½ cups chicken stock
1 cup finely grated parmesan
Sea salt and cracked black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Place the rice and stock in a deep baking dish and stir to combine. Cover tightly with foil and bake for 40 minutes or until most of the stock is absorbed and the rice is al dente.
3. While the risotto is in the oven fry the leeks and bacon in a pan with butter.
4. Pour boiling water over the peas and allow to defrost.
5. Take the risotto out of the oven and stir through the parmesan, leeks, peas, bacon, butter, salt and pepper and serve immediately.