Chicken and veg pasta
If you're a big fan of tomatoes then adding some cherry tomatoes to this recipe will give it wonderful flavour.
500g chicken breast cut into strips
1 tsp garlic
200g mushrooms, sliced
1 onion, diced
200g baby marrows, sliced
Feta cheese to sprinkle over the top
100ml vegetable stock
1. Sauté the onion, mushrooms and garlic in olive oil until soft.
2. Add the chicken and lightly fry until cooked through.
3. Pour over the vegetable stock and add the baby marrow. Allow to simmer until the liquid has reduced and the baby marrow is soft.
4. Prepare the spaghetti as instructed on the packet.
5. Add the chicken and vegetables to the spaghetti and toss until the sauce covers the spaghetti. Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.