Quick and easy vegetable pasta
This pasta is quick and easy to make, healthy and light for summer and it's meat-free.
400g mixed veg of your choice, chopped
1 garlic clove, finely chopped
1 small onion, finely chopped
150 ml knorrox vegetable stock
Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Bring a pot of salted water to the boil. Cook the pasta according to packet directions.
2. Heat the onion and garlic in a little oil and fry until soft. Add vegetables and cook for a couple of minutes.
3. Add the stock, bring to the boil and reduce by about half.
4. Add the cream and heat through.
5. Add the pasta and stir well. Add a little of the water that the pasta was cooked in to thicken if required.
6. Add the herbs, season and stir well before serving.