Try this tasty twist on a British favourite.
1 tbsp olive oil
225g lean beef mince or any mince of your choice.
2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
1 tbsp thyme
100ml tomato passata
85g frozen peas
1 egg, beaten
1. Heat oil and brown onions over medium heat.
2. Add mince and brown.
3. Give a good squirt of tomato paste.
4. Add the thyme to the pan.
5. Add the passata and water to the pan.
6. Once meat has been browned, add the chopped potatoes and carrots. Add black pepper and put a lid on the pan.
7. Simmer for 15-20 minutes until the vegetables are tender and the meat is cooked. Add peas and return to heat until cooked.
8. Line two baking trays with baking paper and take a wrap and spoon mixture onto it.
9. Brush the edge of wraps with the beaten egg and fold it over. Push down hard with fingers to close wrap then brush over seams with egg.
10. You can use toothpicks to close the wraps and just remove before serving.
11. Bake for 10 minutes in an oven at 180ºC. Serve with bowl of tomato chutney.